Key Accounts Manager
Do you take pride in your work? Do you enjoy working in a team atmosphere? Do you want to work for a company with a supportive culture that values your contribution? Are you looking for an opportunity with potential growth?
If this describes you, then let’s talk!
Grow ABTech’s business by generating new revenue through qualifying, proposing, and closing business from high revenue and strategic value direct and OEM accounts in identified product categories, independent manufacture’s representatives and firms, as well as expanding business with assigned accounts and product categories. Provide field demonstration, installation, and training for key clients, OEM accounts, and rep firms. Maintain relationships with key clients, OEM accounts and rep firms.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively engage inbound inquires on assigned product lines, services, and clients.
- Work with Business Development to identify, qualify and cultivate leads for ABTech’s products and services using available electronic means and traveling in person to their facilities
- Work with Business Development to onboard and maintain new key accounts and OEM clients.
- Identify, qualify, and justify opportunities for new and custom product lines and services directly and in conjunction with independent manufacture’s representatives and firms
- Effectively utilize phone, email, events, and outbound marketing campaigns for direct prospect and client communication
- Establish and maintain relationships and communication throughout the entire sales cycle
- Present ABTech products’ technical features and benefits as they relate to solving prospective customers’ problems and/or fulfilling their application requirements
- Prepare and issue proposals and quotes for assigned prospects and clients
- Negotiate terms and follow through and close proposals and quotes
- Identify and develop new contacts and opportunities with assigned clients, from initial contact through to close
- Attend trade shows; help with booth setup and tear down, network and prospect for new opportunities, qualify and capture leads, demonstrate products, gather feedback and market intelligence.
- Assist with inbound call answering, transferring and messaging
- Prepare and enter orders, coordination of kick off meetings, and provide order status updates to customers.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned monthly revenue quotas
- Maintain adequate activity levels to ensure consistent quota achievement
Education and experience:
- Minimum requirement: High school diploma., and at least 2-5 years in Sales/Customer Service Role.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys travel.
- Job Type: Full-time